Brokers Compliance Group is the Exclusive Compliance Provider of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) and an affiliate of Lenders Compliance Group.
In cooperation with NAMB, we will be providing a quarterly webinar series in 2014.
Each webinar will be devoted to an intense review of important regulatory compliance matters.
- If you are a client of the Lenders Compliance Group of companies, you are entitled to register for FREE.
- Each attendee must individually register.
- NAMB members receive special pricing.
- Non-members of NAMB and non-clients of ours may also register for a small fee.
Our first webinar in the series will be presented on January 30, 2014, at 2PM-EST. Because space is filling up quickly, due to announcements by NAMB and media organizations, we suggest you register as soon as possible.
President & Managing Director
New Year, New Rules - Understanding and Implementing
Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 2PM-EST
- How do the Ability-to-Repay (ATR) requirements affect my business?
- Qualified Mortgage (QM) and the inconsistent impact on lenders, brokers, and mortgage loan originators
- Obstacles and opportunities in Loan Officer Compensation amendments
- Lending in the new HOEPA requirements
- Appraisals: Latest rules affecting ECOA and Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans
In this 90-minute session, we'll discuss the regulatory compliance requirements that you need to implement right away.