We have updated the Business Continuity Plan Checklist & Workbook, Includes COVID-19 Pandemic Response ("Checklist").
I am pleased to announce the publication of Update # 7.
We published the initial Checklist on Monday, March 16th, consisting of 60 pages. Today’s update is 207 pages and contains many new sections, updates, and additional resources.
New sections include outlines and guidelines, as follows:
- Coronavirus Economic Stabilization Act (CESA)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) - Dicta
- Links to State Issuances for Remote Activities
- Business Interruption Insurance - Checklist
The Checklist is being provided on a complimentary basis. It is our view that companies in need of immediate guidance should be able to get it without cost in the midst of a pandemic.
You can request the most recent version HERE.
Let’s continue to work together for the benefit of one another, our families, companies, communities, and cherished consumers.
Jonathan Foxx, Ph.D., MBA
Chairman & Managing Director
Lenders Compliance Group